Saturday, January 15, 2011

Video Game Saturday

Saturdays I scrape together a small amount of time for my little guilty pleasure. Video games. Yep, video games. Forty four years old wife and mother and I love me some video games. Usually I can get in an hour before I have to get back to the real world responsibilities. Errands to run, wash to fold, bathroom to clean, food to cook. Kids to drive one place or another. Not complaining. It is what it is. It is a part of life and I do it with a smile. Except vacuuming, I never smile when I am vacuum. It just irritates me. Hey, I'm not perfect.

So guess what video game is my favorite? 

Mini Ninjas. 

Surprised? 
I thought not. I have it for the XBOX 360. 
Excellent game. Highly recommend it. Good story line and progresses along smoothly. Fun Fun Fun.
It's not gory either. When I defeat the enemy they revert back to their cute little forest animal selves.

I may play my favorite game on a the XBOX 360 but my favorite System is The Nintendo Wii. 
I love having to move about while playing. Rayman Raving Rabbids series of games are a ton of fun.
But I love my Mario games. Super Mario Galaxy is a blast. I love games that make me smile. Make me laugh. No Halo for me. Not saying Halo is not a great game. I think the amount of sales alone says a lot in itself. Just not my style. Maybe it is yours. Who knows? 
Enjoy your day and set aside a little time for yourself. 


Off to play
Mini Mini Mini Ninjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

1 comment:

  1. I will smile and vacuum...no smiling with laundry, grrr

    ReplyDelete