Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday's Silly Purchase Suggestion

Too tired to post yesterday. I trained really hard and was spent. When I sat down at the computer the idea of my fingers moving across the keyboard was exhausting in itself. So I stared at the screen and thought about all I should write for about an hour then went to bed. I woke up this morning my muscles sore but my mind refreshed. I love training. I have said it before and I will say it again. Martial Arts is my Prozac. And dancing with my ninja friends, of course. Things that lift my spirits and rejuvenate my soul.
What also lifts my spirit is...... ninja shopping.

Wednesday's silly ninja purchase is......
PLUSH NINJA DOG TOY!
Because your dogs need to have a little ninja fun too.

Be happy


No comments:

Post a Comment