Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ninja with a cause Monday

I was pondering the plight of the individuals who have Gastroparesis, (paralyze stomach, basically)
I have been trying to read up on it and try and get a grasp on it all. I could never understand what a person must endure. And that is what they have to do, Endure.

Let's look at the word Endure.
Definition
1- to hold out against
2- to bear without resistance or with patience
3- to continue to exist, last.

One way to translate the word Ninja is "one who endures"

To the people I speak of in the first sentence - You are Ninja and I am humbled by your strength

Be aware and buy a bracelet.




1 comment:

  1. I cannot begin to put into words what I am feeling right now - but I'm going to try. Your words; self-education; support of me, others affected and the cause of raising awareness to find a cure; your friendship - brings tear to my eyes but warmth to my heart and soul. You are an amazing woman and friend - thank you for that and for the strength it gives me to endure.

    ReplyDelete