Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let's roll

Grappling.  
It's not all about muscle and strength. It's about moving from one position to the next trying to gain the dominate position. You need to use your head, stay relaxed. Use your opponents momentum to your advantage. If a certain move isn't working, don't burn out all your energy on something that isn't working, you need to transition quickly and move on. Try something else. Work smarter not harder. Sometimes I think life is like a continuous grappling match. Keep moving, think, transition is inevitable. Don't give up on your goals but sometimes you may need to change your game plan to achieve them.

Be smarter

Lately in Grappling class I have been working on Base.
My base, I keep it low. 
My opponent's base, I remove it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment