Tuesday, June 28, 2011

the word of the day and for life

Diligence - constant and earnest effort to  accomplish what is undertaken.; persistent exertion of body or mind.

I have been working on a huge project for well over a year now. I am coming on the finish of the first stage. I gave myself till the end of June to be done. I am so close. Throughout the entire I day I work on it. Do laundry, project, clean kitchen, project, make beds, project, fold laundry, project, vacuum, project, cook dinner, project, go to dojo, project. Lay in bed at the end of night and think about project. I am being as diligent as a ninja to complete my project, mission, quest.


My first thought this morning I was thinking the second stage I will need to be even more diligent.
My second thought was aaaahhhh F#%&., hard work can be such a pain in the butt.

But it is all good.
I got a plan.
I got non quitting spirit
I got people who believe in me.
( which gives me strength to go on on days when I don't always believe in myself )

Be diligent!

No comments:

Post a Comment