Sunday, March 13, 2016

My new friend, Beetle Coupe


New Ride. Ninjas already on board. Adventures waiting to be had. 


Every weekend, rain or shine we go for a drive someplace new. 

I must say I have been car shopping for a while and did research on quite a few cars. I test drove way too many cars. I was becoming very discouraged but then I remembered the VW Beetle Coupe. I began research and I definitely was the funnest drive of all the cars I test drove. Smooth ride and handles well. The gas mileage is good. (First tank of gas I got 29 miles per gallon in town going back and forth to work.) So here I am a new owner of a VW Beetle Coupe. 


1 comment:

  1. How can you not fall in love with the Beetle Coup? It really is everything you could ever want in a car, and it looks super cool too. Mine is red, and I got the convertible. The interior is miles from the way I remember back in the 70s when my dad had one. I love my bug and would never get another car!

    Stan @ Jim O'Neal Ford

    ReplyDelete